my eyes are totally swollen ady. haha... read the story and the sequel together. haha... was crying as if it's my last day on earth. haha... was feeling so sad for the character
Ella. haha... oh ya... if your hav time to read fanfic, then read this... recommended by me. it's seriously nice, not just becos the story hav
ella and the author is in our skool as well. haha... url is:
www.winglin.net/fanfic/sue2 and the sequel is
www.winglin.net/fanfic/sue3 haha...it's so nice to read that i cld read it a third time.
haha... now my eyes hurt. oh ya... my hair is so screwed. seriously screwed. i dun think i can ever take a step out of my hse until my hair decides to grow long again. haha... oh ya... og*y... so are u gg to buy
RFTS dvd set for me?
nvm... im off to the fan club now... haha... oh ya...
I LOVE CHARLENE FOR HER ACTING!!! and
I LOVE ALL ABT LOVE bcos
CHARLENE ACTS IN IT!!!!! OF COS I WONT 4GET ELLA'S RFTS!!!!!!!
thought of CJH at
10:22 PM